Klik Sekali Jer !

check in sini dulu

Sunday, June 19, 2011

cerita cinta 2 : bagaimana mahu cari cinta??

A very depressed looking customer goes into a bar and declares, "Bartender, please help me. I can't take this anymore."







The bartender pours him a stiff drink and asks, "What's bothering you sir?"






"Well, bartender, I'm 30 years old and I am having no luck finding love. No matter what I do, I only manage to frighten women away."






"Don't worry, sir, your problem is not serious. I see it everyday working here. All you have to do is to develop a stronger sense of self-esteem. To do that you must go to your bathroom mirror every morning right after you wake up. Look at your reflection in there and say to yourself, "I am a good guy, a fun guy, and an attractive guy". If you say this with absolute certainty and confidence, in just one week women will love you and begin flocking to your side.






The man is happy with this assessment and leaves the bar after paying his tab eager to try out the bartender?s advice and find love. Three weeks later, however, he goes back to the same bar looking every bit as depressed as before.






"What?s the matter, sir, wasn?t my advice effective?" asks the bartender.






"Oh, it was very effective. During the past three weeks I've had some of the best times in my life with the most attractive women I?ve ever met."






?I don?t understand. What's your problem then?"






"Oh, I don't have a problem anymore," the man says. "My wife?s the one with the problem now."



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...