Klik Sekali Jer !

check in sini dulu

Friday, October 22, 2010

{ MAHER ZAIN - THE CHOSEN ONE }

In a time of darkness and greed



It is your light that we need


You came to teach us how to live


Muhmmad, ya Rasoola Allah






You were so caring and kind


Your soul was full of light


You are the best of mankind


Muhammad, khairu khalqi Allah






Chorus:


Sallou 'ala Rasooli Allah


Habibil Mustafa


Peace be upon the Messenger


The Chosen One






From luxury you turned away


And all night you would pray


Truthful in every word you say


Muhammad, ya Rasoola Allah






Your face was brighter than the sun


Your beauty equalled by none


You are Allah's Chosen One


Muhammad, khayru khalqi Allah






Chorus






I'll try to follow your way


And do my best to live my life


As you taught me


I pray to be close to you


On that day, and see you smile


When you see me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...