Klik Sekali Jer !

check in sini dulu

Sunday, September 27, 2009

was coming backk....

our school holiday are getting over..

so,the student will packing to prepare back their institution..

xkesahlaa.,whre's place u're studying sama ada schools,colleges,universities and others....u will back soo..

BUT,its not happend on me..

because im not staying in hostel yet,just sty at home..maybe 1years more,i'll stdy far away from my hometown that need me stay in hostel

@ apartment as u soo..

esok is Monday.im not in perak now but in penang because company my mum here..

homework still not finishing..so lazzyyyyyyy plus dizzzzyyyy...

my planin 4 esok are wnt fasting..i dont now either i will do nor no..

klaa i want do something work..daaa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...